It is with a heavy heart that I have to cancel tomorrows 10 mile HRC two up time trial on Sunday 5th March. The standing water isn’t as bad as thought  although the Funtington straight is nearly flooded this evening to half the roadway. The side we will use. However the BBC have been forecasting all day winds of 41-42 mph southerly winds at our race time with rain starting  at 6am and not letting up until 12 noon. It would be dangerous to try and attempt an event. So stay at home.

 

Hope to see you all out at our next event on PTTL2 Sunday 19th March and lets hope for better weather.

President HRC