Message from Chris McGuire.

So, the latest. Oh dear looks like we are going to be hit with heavy rain Saturday night and Sunday morning plus or minus some strong winds. So my fear is not the grey or cold, and if raining obviously visibility would cancel the event, but actually the standing water is going to be the main problem. We know how bad it can get at West Stoke.

So I will inspect the course tonight and give a report, and tomorrow Saturday at 4pm and soon after 4pm on Saturday I will make a decision and email it out. I’ll ring the helpers too and hopefully all our media outlets will spread the news.