Due to the large amount of surface water both on the main road and the lane between the church and the finish we are cancelling the Time Trial for the Tuesday night 3rd April. Even if it didn’t rain tomorrow, and tomorrows forecast is bad anyway, the water has no where to clear away to at present.
 
Sorry we cannot ride but safety is the main priority again. At this rate the HRC won’t be running any events this year!!!